Sunday, May 3, 2009

Barber Shop of horror

Does my child have an older sibling to blame this on? No. Did he magically get a hold of a pair of scissors? No. Was there any way that I could have possibly been able to point my fingers at someone else or something else? No. I was simply impatient. His hair was getting so long I could not stand it any longer and decided that I indeed could cut this child's hair. I mean how hard could it really be? I watched my sisters-in -law give me a demonstration and figured indeed I could do it. So off I went with the little buzzer thing and buzz buzz buzz. I took one look and started peeling over with laughter at what I had done!! I guess there was no beginner's luck for me that day. I put that buzzer thing away called up my sister-in-law Sara and went in for an emergency fix. Let's just say I haven't had to see his hair that long for MONTHS. It has been kept short to help even out the damage. You gotta start somewhere and at least he doesn't care and there is no one that can hurt his feelings about his hair, so I figure all is well, until the next time I take to cutting hair!!

No comments: