Friday, January 9, 2009

What Does....

What does feeling really tired and wanting almost a daily nap, and not being able to keep down ones lunch and dinner on a daily basis add up to?????
Answer: I'M PREGNANT!!! yep we are crazy parents that are on to number 2. This little bun bun cake should be ready by August 24th!! We are pretty excited. I am however ready to be done with the first trimester!!! Also I have a new calling in my ward. Just as my child is about to turn 18mnths and I can have a break and put him in nursery, somebody had a funny thought and decided that I should go too!!! So I get to be the Nursery leader. I am curious to how it will all turn out. At least I have being pregnant on my side if it gets to be too much!!!

4 comments:

Dave said...

Holy cow, I am starting to see how appropriate your blog title really is...

RussNatEvans said...

How I am so excited for you! Congrats! Number two-that will be a lot of fun!

RussNatEvans said...

ooops- I meant to post WOW!!! not how.

Anonymous said...

Yay! About that age we start wondering when the next one is coming along! you'll love nursery, everyone only hates it at first, but in what other calling can you eat snacks during class? Our bishop asked to be the nursery leader after he was released.